Policies for In-Studio Classes
Please read these policies carefully, before attending a class at the Center:
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for everyone, following all COVID-related guidance from the County, State, CDC and other agencies. In some cases, we're currently choosing to take a more cautious approach than the current guidelines require. And given the swift pace of change in that guidance, these policies will be updated frequently - so please check back regularly.
If you have any questions about these policies - or anything else, for that matter - please feel free to email us.
The following policies are effective as of March 1, 2022:
Per State and County mandates, masks are optional while in the studio. We encourage you to choose whichever makes you feel most comfortable.
Advance Registration Required
Advance registration is required for all classes – NO drop-ins.
- Register on our Schedule page.
- You must register at least 30 minutes before the class start time.
- Registration will be closed at that time, and/or once the class reaches capacity.
- If you register but are unable to attend, you must cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to class start time. Otherwise, we reserve the right to charge you for the class, as the space could have been used by another student.
Class Size Limit
We are currently limiting in-studio classes to 14 students, to insure some distance between mats. Please see important information above regarding advance registration, which is now required because of this capacity limit.
Mat Spacing and Social Distancing
- Follow the green guide dots on the wall to place your mat, which insures 5-6 ft. distance between mats.
- Please maintain a comfortable distance from others, when off your mat.
You are strongly encouraged to bring your own mat and yoga props. However, if you’d like to use our props, sanitized props are available in their regular places on the shelves.
Hand sanitizers are located on a table next to the door. Sanitizing wipes and sprays are also available, should you care to disinfect your props, or the studio’s, before or after use.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
High-touch / commonly used surfaces and objects will be disinfected on a regular basis.
As much as possible, based on weather conditions, doors and windows will be opened to allow for improved air circulation. A HEPA-13 air filter will also be running before, during and after classes.
Please self-check before attending class. If you feel unwell, have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, or have had a known exposure to a person infected with COVID-19 within the last 5 days, please stay home and consider joining our online classes.
Teachers will ask you for permission before offering hands-on adjustments.